Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Fix the Workshop and make Money GO Happy!


Yet again we are meeting these sad fellas and just by seeing their faces you get that heartbreaking feeling and the feeling that you have to make changes in this monkey’s life. 




The only thing that you have to do to make this Monkey GO Happy is to fulfill his wish. This time monkey’s wish is to fix Santa’s workshop so that Santa can go and make little kids happy by giving them presents.


The job of the player is always the same in Monkey GO Happy sequels and that is to find all kinds of clues, collect them, memorize them and use them in the process.

If by any chance you get stuck along the way, you can always checkout the walkthrough here and see where you are mistaking.






I always pick these puzzle games because they keep my brain activated and that is what I like the most, therefore if you want the same thing, then I suggest Monkey GO Happy game for sure. 




This game is also awesome for children, so I believe I have made the right choice by writing on our blog about this game. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment