Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Modern Aircraft 3D Parking - Park Your Plane




Hi everyone! Today’s blog is about 3D parking game which was pretty hard for me to play. ’m not that skilled when it comes to parking, however I believe I managed well. 



For all of you out there who like parking simulation game, this one is good for trying. As you can see your job is to park a plane my friends. Yep, a plane.
                 

Do you think you can manage? I did, so I believe you will too J I added some screenshots so you can see what I’m talking about.



The game has 24 levels and as the level raises so does the difficulty. See how much you can accomplish by playing Modern Aircraft 3D Parking and if you can’t do it yourself, then, maybe your friend can! Good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment