Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Shop Empire 3 aka Shop Kingdom 3

Welcome to the Shop Empire my friends. Today on this blog I will write few words about this addictive management and business simulation game. 



All the instructions are displayed in the game and the objective of the game is to build your Shop Empire as a king.



You have to build book stores, medicine shop, fruit stall, meat shop, restroom, elevator, stairs, jewelry, clothing store, barbershop, you name it! Each day in your empire customers will come to buy required items and the more you provide, the more you will earn. 





You also have to hire staff like janitors, handyman, entertainers but you also must hire guards because at night thieves will try to steal from you, therefore when you hire them select some of them to work at night.


Are you interested? I am! I am playing the game and it’s addictive! Now, what should I build next….

               

No comments:

Post a Comment